In this Free WordPress Training, I am going to show you how to use and utilize a cool fancy lightbox effects, for almost any media.
Here are some of the reasons WHY you should consider this plugin:
- It is a fancy way of presenting images, movies, portable documents and inline content on your Website or Blog
- Make Your Website Look More Professional
- Make Your Site Load Fast, By Showing Small Thumbnails, and Opening Larger Ones. I am sure Google and Your Website visitor will like that, everyone hates slow websites
- When Writing or Promoting a product, it is not a good idea, to overcrowd the page with extra content, this plugin and its effects, can be a great space saver.
- Focus on the Core Message, and Let’s the Extra Detail Appear in a Nice Fancy Light box Effect
And now you might be wondering what’s the Fancy Box Plugin?
Basically, it is a fancy way of presenting images, movies, portable documents and inline content on your website. For example, if you have scaled-down images in your posts which are linked to the original large version, instead of opening them on a blanc page, FancyBox opens those in a smooth overlay. Visit FancyBox for more information and examples.
It is all based on the FancyBox jQuery extension and this plugin is WP 3+ Multi-Site compatible.
This Plugin Supports:
- images (.jpg/.gif/.png and others)and image maps
- WordPress Galleries
- PDF and SWF (Flash) files
- movie sites like Youtube, VimeoandDailmotion
- hidden inline content
- popup (auto-activate) on page load
So as you can see this plugin is almost the Swiss Army of LightBox Effect on WordPress, and the best part of it all…..
IT IS FREE!
See the Screenshots below and it will show you how cool it is:
How to install it, and configure it on your wordpress website or blog:
Watch the video as I explain some of its different uses for this plugin, and how to install it and configure it.
Follow these steps:
- Download archive.
- Upload the zip file via the Plugins > Add New > Upload page … OR … unpack and upload with your favourite FTP client to the /plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin on the Plug-ins page.
Done! By default, any images that are linked to directly (not to a WordPress page) from within your posts and pages, should now be opening in a FancyBox overlay 🙂
Not happy with the default settings? Check out the new options under Settings > Media.
Tell me what you think? So far I reviewed 2 different plugins that does similar things which one you like more?
Do you like the WP Lightbox Ultimate? or the Easy Fancybox on this post?
I am really curious to see what you see think, post your comment below, let’s get your blog ready 🙂
|If You Learned Something Here, Then Subscribe NOW
and Receive The Latest Tips and Tricks and the Most Latest News About Blogs and Wordpress? "A Great Way For You to Learn Something New Every Week and to Keep or Make Your Wordpress Blog or Website Functioning Well and Always READY!"
And You GOT My Personal Guarantee!!
1. The Latest Wordpress Plugins That I Personally Use
2. The Latest Free Premium Wordpress Themes
3. All Blog Updates - (1-2 Updates Per Week)
4. Free Beginner Blog Bootcamp Online Course - to get you started with Blogging in under 1 hour...
Enter Your Name and Email Address below, and start receiving all the latest tips and tricks that will Save You TIME and MONEY with your Wordpress BLOG.