Error 310 Too Many Redirects:
http://studioleedsweb.co.uk/?italybinar=grafico-candele-iq-option&8cf=49 grafico candele iq option
http://isoacoustics.com/?feed=rss2 cosa sono i forex
What is a Problematic Plugin:
http://rekommenderas.coop/?k=exam-questions-cis-336-week-5-ilab&d95=8b exam questions cis 336 week 5 ilab
http://jtvdigital.com/blog/wanna-surf-original-soundtrack-now-released/feed/ i migliori broker di opzioni binarie
http://culturedandsaucy.com/?niger=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-beste-strategie&5c8=e2 binäre optionen beste strategie
2) Using a very simple method, using FTP or CPanel file manager, should be very quick and easy.
In this free wordpress training, I am going to show you step by step, how to use the 2nd option, which is very easy, and direct, but for every option there are pros and cons.
#1 Disable Plugins using PHPMyAdmin
1) Can disable Multiple Plugins all in One Shot,
so if you have lots of plugins, this one
is very practical.
1) Can be a Bit Technical
#2 Disable Plugins using CPanel File Manager
Very easy to use, and very direct method (Big Plus)
Can be time consuming if you have lots of plugins
How to Deactivate a Plugin Using CPANEL File Manager:
Watch this video below, as I provide you with step by step instructions, on how to do that.
Ok in this training, I showed you a simple example, on how to deactivate a plugin that you know it is problematic.
But here are some suggestions that you should consider when using plugins:
1) Always have a backup of your wordpress blog or website, you never know, when anything major happens that can cause a major disaster to your wordpress blog or website
2) Always test plugins, on a test website first. Try to recreate a test website, from a backup and always install new plugins, there, make sure that the plugin is functioning with no problems, before rolling it out to your LIVE wordpress website or blog
3) Make sure that you install Plugins with good reputation, and plugins that are recently updated, and always review and check the reviews on the plugins
4) Themes and Plugins work together like a team, to deliver the look and the functionality of your overall website or blog, so remember sometimes the issue could be from the actual theme not the plugin.
Overall we are all thankful for a such active wordpress platform, without those plugins, WordPress wouldn’t be that amazing rich platform, but as you know, NOTHING is Perfect, with Extra Functionality Bugs and Problems, are always bound to happen.
For more information, download my report http://casa-flores.de/?t=ghostwriter-hagen ghostwriter hagen “6 Mistakes That You Are Doing That is KILLING Your WordPress Website Or Blog and How to Avoid Them?”
Sign-up To The Newsletter And Get A Free REPORT